Aqualung Core Supreme Stage 3 set
The CORE regulator’s amazing breathing, which is rated as “superior” on the ANSTI breathing machine, coupled with its generous features, at an attractive mid-range price, provides the best value of any regulator offered today. The CORE comes standard with Aqua Lung’s unique, patented, auto-closure device (ACD) which seals water out.
• Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the CORE is removed from the cylinder valve
o This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
o Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• The balanced diaphragm first stage provides superior, consistent performance
• The pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
• Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
• The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
• Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
• The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
• Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
• Equipped with Aqua Lung’s patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
• The Supreme cold water version is resistant to freezing when diving in waters colder than 50°F / 10°C
• The Supreme version is equipped with an environmental dry chamber on the first stage and a lip shield on the second stage.