With the new version of the OSTC 2 we have succeeded in making our classic more slender. But of course it keeps its big display and powerful battery furthermore.
After its redesign the OSTC 2 has become thinner and handier and – as we believe – even more beautiful. The anatomically shaped housing fits snugly to the arm and doesn`t bother you while putting on or off your dive gear. Nevertheless, enough space remains for the generously measured display and the long-lasting rechargeable battery that offers up to 60 hours of runtime.
Recharging works wireless and inductive. For recharging just put the dive computer on the delivered charging pad – that´s it.
The OSTC 2 can be operated both with the firmware hwOS sport edition for sport divers and the firmware hwOS tech edition for technical divers. The tech edition covers all ranges of technical diving including trimix and rebreather diving. The sport edition supports nitroxdiving with three gases and is a reliable companion even for challenging dives. Both fimwares offer a wide range of configuration options and additional functions such as an apnea mode or a digital compass.
The OSTC 2 is easy to use and has a intuitive menu guidance. Two integrated piezo buttons faciliate the handling with thick gloves or ring systems . Developed and produced entirely in Germany, the OSTC 2 is backed by years of experience and continuous improvements. Last but not least, it comes with free firmware updates, an interactive user forum, rapid service and competent support.
- Standard conforming
- Firmware and updates- From manufacturer and third parties
- Long lasting battery- Minimum 40h of usage in divemode with full brightness, Battery rechargeable via inductive charging pad (wireless)
- Bühlmann-model ZH-L16C- Adjustable safety margin, Nitrogen and helium calculation
- GF-extensions (DeepStops)
- Multi gas (Trimix)- Six freely adjustable gases, of which one can be configured in diving mode
- Adjustable parameters (custom functions)- Currently more than 50 parameters, i.e. Decompression model configuration
- Warning messages
- Text-colors and brightness levels
- Modes- Open circuit, Closed circuit with fixed setpoint, Depth gauge and Apnea
- Built-in simulator