The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
TDI Intro to Tech minimum requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How it works
You will be given the TDI Advanced Nitrox manual to start your academic development, we will schedule 1 day to complete the first part of the academic development and the Kit configuration session. Then move over to open water
As with all Divemaster Scuba Programs
- Certification lasts for life
- All Pool fees are included
- All Air fills are included
- Instructor time is included
- We are committed to your success, if you require more help we are there for you.
You must fill out or medical questionnaire inside the training records (any questions answered 'Yes' require doctor sign off)
Pool sessions are held at Harvey Hadden Sports Village in Nottingham at 7.30pm every Friday.
As with all of our programs this course can be offered as an exclusive 1 on 1 program.